Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The girl who was supposed to die

 In my book the girl who was supposed to die by April Henry I found an again and again. The protagonist in my story is getting captured by this man. The man that is capturing him seems to be looking for something. The protagonist in my story is very injured it says in the story, it says "my mouth taste like old pennies.Blood. With my eyes still closed , I gently touch my teeth with my toungue. One of them feels loose. The inside of my mouth is shredded and sore. The tips of my pinkie and ring finger throb with every beat of my heart. The pain is shard and red. She says that multiples times in the story because later in the book she says my finger tips red and dripping down blood I feel my tooth and it's very loose being scared to touch it because it might fall out." It seems like she is saying it again over and over because she feels scared that it might come out for how much pain she already is in.

No comments:

Post a Comment